Welcome to my blog!
I am so happy you decided to join me!
Hey I’m Amanda Jane! I am originally from a small town in New Jersey, but I am currently a student at Elon University studying biochemistry and exercise science. Ever since I could remember, I have always been in the kitchen baking for my family and friends. Over the years, my passion and ambition for baking has escalated. I taught myself a lot through watching various YouTube channels, reading baking blogs, and looking social media. I learn a lot through trial and error and I can’t wait to share that process with you all!
After baking hours, you will find me doing hot yoga, working out, shopping, studying, and hanging out with my friends and family (my #1 taste testers).
I want to create this blog to share my favorite recipes and the fun things I am up to after hours. Follow me on my blogging journey, and I am excited you are here!
- I used to work at my local Carlo’s Bakery
- I have been doing gymnastics since I was 3 years old
- I am a want-to-be vegan, but I can’t give up dessert
- My favorite dessert is anything chocolate
- My favorite snack is Princess Goldfish
- My favorite color is Tiffany blue
- I am a sister in the Alpha Omicron Pi Fraternity